2015 Summer Photo Competition
Photography is a powerful tool to celebrate seasons. Capture a moment, an emotion or visually tell a story of the first moments of Summer.
- One submission per person.
- Submissions need to be your own.
- Photos must be taken since this contest was announced.
- Photos must be taken with a smartphone.
- You are allowed minor edits including cropping, sharpening, lightening
and adding filter effects. Your photographs however, should not contain
any major edits such as montages or copying and pasting.
Send your best photo by 5pm, WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 9
- Images should be 970 px wide at your highest quality setting.
- Save your files as JPGs and use a FirstnameLastname-Photo2015.jpg (970px wide)
- Use “2015 Summer Photo Contest” in SUBJECT line in your email
- Click here to email submission
Gallery Wall Event Calendar
EXHIBIT wall opens on FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 11
VOTING will begin MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 14
WINNERS will be announced WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 16